corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sport dash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sport dash
tomt08

User status: Offline
14th Sep 09 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi ive a 2000 1.6sport and when i turn my headlights on they work but the dash lights go off and the speedo and rev counter stop workin also the o ly light that come on the dash are the high beam and foglight even tho they are not on. Does anybody have any idea what this could be its driving me insane o and today the rad fan isnt working but dnt no if this is the same problem or another please somebody help
john_c20xe

14th Sep 09 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check your earths on your engine ect
tomt08

14th Sep 09 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could it b the earth on my sub but if so y wud it only do it when the lights are on
Mark Prydderch

15th Sep 09 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the dimmer switch turned fully bright?
tomt08

15th Sep 09 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive found when i pull fuse 19 everything goes back to normal only my dash lights n the bleeper doesnt work ne ideas what the fault could be on this circuit?
tomt08

15th Sep 09 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had the day off work today n strippex the dash down just incase anyone else has a similar problem i thought id tell you what i found was wrong after many hours i eventually found the plug to the speedo clocks to be at fault it is a loose fitting and was crossing on the ribbon connections on the back of the clocks and also a few of the pins were bent so after rectifying this the car now works. This is apparantly a common fault but usually has different symptoms such as the car cutting out.

New Poll