corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tow Cover

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tow Cover
Cazy-Corsa

User status: Offline
14th Sep 09 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright.

Just wondering of anyone knows where i can get a green tow cover for the back of my Green Corsa, one i have on just now is blue !

just wondering if anyone knows the best place to try and get one from?

cheers, callum
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Sep 09 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spray it?
Cazy-Corsa

14th Sep 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ken but am no sure on the exact colour of my car ha

so no really wantin to incase mate lol.

saves me starting a new tread for this to..
see if i was going to paint some of my engine bits, would i need to take the parts out, or could i just cover up the bits i dont want to paint, and simply spray the bits i do, and leave it open to dry?

got high temperature paint, but just want to make sure i dont need to go and rip out all the bits, when i could maybe just cover up the bits i dont need to, just small bits i want to do

cheers again, callum.
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Sep 09 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spraying the tow cover is the easiest and probably the cheapest option. The colour code will be on your car somewhere and if you know the exact name it will be wrote on the spray can. Take it off, sand it down, primer it, spray it then laquer it. Job done.

Regarding engine bay spraying I'd take anything off, it'l be a lot easier and you will get a much better result. Remember, it's all in the prep
deano87

14th Sep 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eBay.
Scrapyard.
Another green Corsa late at night.
Cazy-Corsa

14th Sep 09 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kool.

in regards to engine spraying, is it a bassa to take of, just only 16 and obvo no yet passed, but had my car for almost a month, and started on it, kindy want to tidy up the engine bay, but no really game for takein all the bits and bobs out the engine ha!

but if thats the best way to do it then so be it !

take it its pretty hard to get out ha?

cheers, callum
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Sep 09 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is it in the engine bay you want to spray?
Cazy-Corsa

14th Sep 09 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the main bit, like the eco tec bit, and the bit around that, like the main bit every1 sprays?

if that helps ha?

cheers, callum
chloe16v

14th Sep 09 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cazy-Corsa
the main bit, like the eco tec bit, and the bit around that, like the main bit every1 sprays?

if that helps ha?

cheers, callum

the plastic cover? the bit that is held on with 2 bolts? if it is then your a lazy fucker if you cant remove that for spraying
Cazy-Corsa

14th Sep 09 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah the hole thing, see the eco tec bit, the main bit of the engine, like where the oil goes in ha, its no that am lazy lol, just that am no sure what to do, never done it before because just bought my first car lol, diny want to fiddle about with it, incase

as above though, its the main bit of the engine the ecot tec plate bit, and the big bit surrounding that?

cheers, callum

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tow Cover 22 database queries in 0.0078161 seconds