corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Random noise - front drivers side wheel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Random noise - front drivers side wheel
Haimsey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Sep 09 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought everything was good, but i now have a random noise coming from the front drivers side wheel

I can only hear it at low speeds when turning right. Took wheel and everything off and took brakes apart - as i was copper slipping them anyways - had a look around and cant see anything that is out of place, or anything that is rubbing and causing the noise

Its like a noise as if the brake disc is warped and each time it goes round its rubbing, but my discs arent warped.

Any ideas on what else it could be
Marc

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread

New Poll