corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » DVLA Retards

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DVLA Retards
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
24th Sep 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put my private plate on to my Impreza that I just bought, I didnt have the full V5 so I sent off the new owners section and a V62 (like it says to do), about 5 days later I received the new Tax disc & MOT and a letter saying the V5C would be with me within 4 weeks.. That was nearly two months ago and no sign of the V5C.

I phoned up the DVLA and the dick heads have put my number plate on it, send me all of the corraspondance etc. to my address but left the car in the name of the previous owner..

PRICKS!
dannymccann

24th Sep 09 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am having a problem as well, I handed in V5C with the other form about 3 weeks ago for my bike, I get a letter today (dated 21/09) thinking its the V5 but no its an acknowledgement letter to say they will be processing the V5 on 10 October Its even worse that I handed the forms in at DVLA office, not like Royal Fail lost it

How did they deliver, by sending the office junior backpacking all the way to frigging Wales
Marc

24th Sep 09 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always hate sending stuff off for this very reason!
DaveyLC

24th Sep 09 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm kicking myself now.. I photo copied the new owner slip but must have thrown it away when I got back the confirmation assuming that everything would be sorted out.. But NO..

I need to tax the car end of the month too.. Which is obviously impossible now.

CUNTS!
pow
Premium Member

24th Sep 09 at 14:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DO it online Davey
DaveyLC

24th Sep 09 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And it will get sent to the previous owner so not only will I have no V5C i'll be £235 out of pocket..

You're a GENIUS Dave!
pow
Premium Member

24th Sep 09 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

_Allan_

24th Sep 09 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ALFA Retards
daymoon
Premium Member

24th Sep 09 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me, my sister and my mum bought a car each about three weeks ago... i had my V5 withing 10 days i think. they got theirs after 2 weeks.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » DVLA Retards 22 database queries in 0.0346580 seconds