corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Kiting?...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kiting?...
Pop

User status: Offline
25th Sep 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As the title suggests, is anyone into it?

I used to have a couple of kites and a mountain board a few years ago and eventually sold them.

I was thinking about getting back into it as it was a good laugh. Can't beat crashing down from about 2 metres in the air!

If you do it, what kite(s) do you have? I've been looking at the Flexifoil Blade V.
RichR
Premium Member

25th Sep 09 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, in a big way and almost by accident.

I've windsurfed for years and always wanted a go at kite surfing but in the mean time bought a crappy stunt kite; got hooked; ended up buying a new one in march! A Prism E3 with Dyneema 210kg breaking load, 30m lines and straps not handles.

However, My next kite will definately be a bigger Naish/Flexifoil sail or similar and a buggy; been using a friend of mines for the last year along Black Rock Sands and its awesome
Pop

25th Sep 09 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm tempted to buy a small 2 liner again at first as they are always fun.

Stumbled across this video earlier which looks entertaining...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN791kXufGs
Marc

25th Sep 09 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, my Mum bought my nephew a kite this week so guess what I'm doing this weekend

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Kiting?... 22 database queries in 0.0075750 seconds