corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom Exhaust Systems

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Custom Exhaust Systems
JAYSCORSAC

User status: Offline
   28th Sep 09 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have my own fabrication business in Addingham near ilkley (leeds) and am now doing full exhaust system's for all corsa b's and other models and cars etc, there is choice of sound,tailpipe etc all back boxes and pipe work is out of 304 stainless steel and all systems or back boxes will come with new rubbers or clamps were needed etc, i can also fit universal back boxes if the customer brings there own for about £50-60 fitted.
All boxes are from cobra or custom chrome.

Back box £120-150 depending on box size and tailpipe
Cat-Back Systems with 2x box system £320-360 depending on tailpipe and box (straight thru centres will be cheaper £250)
1.4-1.6 de-cat pipes £60-100 depending on what bore you want
Sports cats £180-200

Heres a system i made on my 1.2 16v corsa c its a cat-back with cobra centre box and just a tailpipe like a boom stick.

Any questions U2U Me

Thanks Jay

[Edited on 28-09-2009 by JAYSCORSAC]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom Exhaust Systems 24 database queries in 0.0104148 seconds