corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova 1.6 16v Track/Rally Car

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova 1.6 16v Track/Rally Car
kinger01

User status: Offline
28th Sep 09 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Nova
Engine - C16XE
Mileage -
Price - 1500

Location - (same as my profile) - Bristol
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - ryanjgeorge_252@hotmail.co.uk

I have decided to put my nova track/rally car up for sale due to me buying another one to use as a project.

It is a bright pink shell, white inside, with a full weld in roll cage which goes through the dash into the front suspension strut tops and has door bars and a 'X' across the back.
The shell itself is in prety good condition for rust etc.. it has a tiny bit by the windscreen but the arches still have a bit of lip on them and the boot and floor and front valance are all solid as can be seen in the picture.

It has a c16xe 1.6 16v engine fitted from a corsa gsi which has a 4 branch, cams and chipped ecu.
The engine has been put in on harry hockley mounts and is very solid, starts up first time everytime and has never put a foot wrong, goes very well too.

The inside consists of 2 blue cobra monaco bucket seats with harnesses, mountney steering wheel, sparco gearknob, all fuel lines run inside the car as do the braided brake lines.
There is a panel of switches that control the fan and horn etc..
It has a fibreglass boot which is on boot pins and the bonnet is also on 4 bonnet pins.
Its got a mk1 front end but with a full gsi kit which doesnt fit the best with the front bumper but just need the bumper bar for behind and then it should sit sweet.

It also has 2 litre brakes which are on a brake bias pedal box system with braided lines and a hydraulic handbrake, it has a exhaust system aswell that sounds very nice.

At the moment it sits on 15 inch astra gsi fan wheels but it will come with sr steelies
It current has no mot or tax but i can get mot if needed.

I also has a full twin 40 carb setup for this engine with inlet manifold which can go with the car at extra cost.
The carbs are on the manifold ready and have been already setup to run on the c16xe

Pm me for pics.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers ryan

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova 1.6 16v Track/Rally Car 24 database queries in 0.0084088 seconds