corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More death in this sh*thole we call England

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author More death in this sh*thole we call England
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
6th Oct 09 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'A father of two was kicked to death by three teenagers in Cambridgeshire for asking for a light and "not saying goodbye"

The people who did it don't even sound like they belong here???!!!

Erikas Cicienas 20,
Ricardas Kozevnikovas, 19,
Augustinas Baltrunas, 19, all of Peterborough, deny murder.

Why the hell are these scum aloud to come into the country and practically take over...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/8291631.stm
Ojc

6th Oct 09 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh the joy.
stubbsy05

6th Oct 09 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Terminally ill man 'kicked to death' in the street

A terminally ill man was “literally kicked to death” after being dragged into an alleyway by a 16-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man, it has been alleged.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=NewsSplash&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED05%20Oct%202009%2020%3A28%3A52%3A090
Sam
Premium Member

6th Oct 09 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
'A father of two was kicked to death by three teenagers in Cambridgeshire for asking for a light and "not saying goodbye"

The people who did it don't even sound like they belong here???!!!

Erikas Cicienas 20,
Ricardas Kozevnikovas, 19,
Augustinas Baltrunas, 19, all of Peterborough, deny murder.

Why the hell are these scum aloud to come into the country and practically take over...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/8291631.stm

The person they killed was from Poland BTW.
FruitBooTeR

6th Oct 09 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ino yeh but he was proberly someone who actualy gave a dam and wanted work and a good life.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not englandish but if there are any polish imigrants on here, go back to your own country. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

on another note, some place in scotland, recently, 2 girls jumped off a bridge holding hands. suicide. whats the world coming to.

edit. word 'fuck' removed.

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by sc0ott]
Ojc

6th Oct 09 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This country has become the dumping ground for the rest of Europe.
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
im not englandish but if there are any polish imigrant fucks on here, go back to your own country. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

on another note, some place in scotland, recently, 2 girls jumped off a bridge holding hands. suicide. whats the world coming to.

englandish?

English?
sand-eel

6th Oct 09 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im not englandish but if there are any polish imigrant fucks on here, go back to your own country. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

I just wanted a good life
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
quote:

I just wanted a good life

Was a bit harsh wasn't it. :/
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in my defence, they can stay in england all the want. GTFO of scotland.
K3 VMU

6th Oct 09 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
in my defence, they can stay in england all the want. GTFO of scotland.

Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Fuck you and fuck your whole family.

My family came over here and have worked hard and contributed to this country. Who the fuck are you to tell me to go back, you stupid fuck - we've probably added more to this country than you so you should fuck off.
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Fuck you and fuck your whole family.

My family came over here and have worked hard and contributed to this country. Who the fuck are you to tell me to go back, you stupid fuck - we've probably added more to this country than you so you should fuck off.

Good on yer Cosmo.

sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if this aint a wynd up then...

away and play with yourself. thats more less jobs for the jobless because of more imigrants coming across and working 24/7. the more there is in our country the less there is in their own country meaning more opportunities opening for them, less for us. what have you contributed to this country? apart from ASDAs introducing their own dedicated isle to you lot which is full of polish food brands.

the thing that gets me is most of them come across here and some of the lot have the hard neck to try and steel. about 34 people living in a 2 bedroom house. ive seen it all happen.
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

away and play with yourself. thats more less jobs for the jobless because of more imigrants coming across and working 24/7. the more there is in our country the less there is in their own country meaning more opportunities opening for them, less for us. what have you contributed to this country? apart from ASDAs introducing their own dedicated isle to you lot which is full of polish food brands.

the thing that gets me is most of them come across here and some of the lot have the hard neck to try and steel. about 34 people living in a 2 bedroom house. ive seen it all happen.

Try firstly my Dad previously owning a company which employed roughly 1500-2000 people across the UK.

Try a massive chunk of the money he made when he sold said business going to the Govt.

Try us now owning a number of high value properties and paying council tax on them all.

Try both my parents earning in the top bracket and paying big tax bills year on year.

Try us now owning a business employing roughly 50 people.

Now, what have YOU contributed to this country?

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by Cosmo]
sand-eel

6th Oct 09 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH I've only come across 1 polish worker I think, she was working in a chippy, didn't have a clue, but was exceedingly hot.
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol sc0ot you should have seen that coming..

everyone knows cosmo owns a business..silly..

Also, what about the people who have moved to australia and spain lately? Are they not "stealing jobs" :/

Wouldn't have called it stealing though. They are taking opportunites that some english simply don't want.

Good on them for taking the oopportunities. Also, they have a work permit, they are working; compared to the however many million people on benefits in this country.
Bring more in if you ask me. We can only benefit really.

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by GaryF]
Laney

6th Oct 09 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rather have hardworking Poles here than tax-robbing smackrats

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by Laney]
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Laney
Rather have hardworking Poles here than tax-robbing smackrats

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by Laney]

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Shell
Premium Member

6th Oct 09 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo, where do your family originate from?
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Try firstly my Dad previously owning a company which employed roughly 1500-2000 people across the UK.

Try a massive chunk of the money he made when he sold said business going to the Govt.

Try us now owning a number of high value properties and paying council tax on them all.

Try both my parents earning in the top bracket and paying big tax bills year on year.

Try us now owning a business employing roughly 50 people.

Now, what have YOU contributed to this country?

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by Cosmo]

i asked what YOU contributed.

im the same as everyone else. i work and i pay tax and national insurance. as far as im concerened ive done my job. i dont get any certificates or blue peter badges telling me how good of a scottish citizen i am. now when you have imigrants flogging in, in bunches of tens who try and scam the system you begin to wonder why on earth are they still being allowed in.

there are plenty more businesses in this country thats paying tax. there are plenty more people earning top wages and still paying out a shit load of tax.

at the end of the day, no one cares what you do as long as you are living and paying by the rules.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF

seen what? i didnt know. i dont care. whether if he owns one or not, cosmo isnt the one im refering to.

the reason i do not like them here is because the ones ive seen are a bunch of frauds. obviously not all but why would we want that. we have enough already.
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i asked what YOU contributed.

im the same as everyone else. i work and i pay tax and national insurance. as far as im concerened ive done my job. i dont get any certificates or blue peter badges telling me how good of a scottish citizen i am. now when you have imigrants flogging in, in bunches of tens who try and scam the system you begin to wonder why on earth are they still being allowed in.

there are plenty more businesses in this country thats paying tax. there are plenty more people earning top wages and still paying out a shit load of tax.

at the end of the day, no one cares what you do as long as you are living and paying by the rules.

I own 25% of the business, so I employ 12.5 people if you want to get arsey about what I contribute personally. I also pay business rates on 5 shops which total around £150k a year. And indirectly keep a lot of other ENGLISH people in a job through the sales I make and the products I order.

And at the end of the day you say you dont care? You clearly stated you so care and were trying to make out that my contributions meant I didnt deserve to be here, but guess what, my contributions are more than yours - so can you kindly please fuck off to some other country so I can stop paying for you to be here.
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GaryF

seen what? i didnt know. i dont care. whether if he owns one or not, cosmo isnt the one im refering to.

the reason i do not like them here is because the ones ive seen are a bunch of frauds. obviously not all but why would we want that. we have enough already.

... Do you honestly want an answer :/

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More death in this sh*thole we call England 22 database queries in 0.0516369 seconds