corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » EK CRUISE!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EK CRUISE!!!!
redtop_tommy

User status: Offline
7th Oct 09 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ek has been n gone now for me.what a night and turn out.spotted a good few corsa's.all lookin sweet.but gota say,i saw a red corsa c with full kit n spoiler,17" alloys.what a piece of work fuckin beautifull.also spoke to one eh the members with the white corsa with rbh or something like that on his reg.car is lookin and soundin lovely.(haha ma mate well wanted to give u a run for ur money lol)
Lawrah
Premium Member

7th Oct 09 at 23:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a good night to, great turn out, took some good photos also! Ill get them up asap.
weerab

8th Oct 09 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers tommy ma cars ok will do for now i was the one with rbh on the reggy cant beleive ur pal thought it was a turbo lol
redtop_tommy

9th Oct 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol aye ur car sounded well rapid wen it passed us.he told me he thought it was a c20let or something.lol.whats in ur one again??1.4 or something
weerab

9th Oct 09 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye its a 1.4 8valve m8
sand-eel

9th Oct 09 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Ill get them up asap.

lies

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » EK CRUISE!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0101562 seconds