corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Adjustable Spoiler, Pioneer Sub, engine parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Adjustable Spoiler, Pioneer Sub, engine parts
chrex

User status: Offline
9th Oct 09 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Set of 4 15" Vauxhall Cesaro Alloy wheels in white - Sold

Adjustable Aluminium Boot Spoiler - £30

I have got an aluminium boot spoiler which is adjustable on both the upper and lower wing sections. Good quality and light for its size. Collection only due to size...

Lowering Springs 50-30 kit - Sold
Or...Fronts - Sold
Rears - Sold

Pioneer TS-W306c Subwoofer - £30

Virtually brand new, and still in the packaging with all the bits. A good sub for the price...

XE Block - £20

This block i was intending to rebuild for my 8v. The cylinders have been honed and cleaned up. All bearing caps are intact.

8v Crankshaft - £10

Have had this checked and it just needs a clean and polish. No scoring or damage and the woodruff key is intact and included too.

86mm XE Mahle Pistons - Sold

x16xe Inlet manifold, injectors and EGR Valve - Sold

Corsa Standard Front suspension - £10

As described, just missing the top spring seat rubbers (under the top mounts)

x16/x14xestarter motor - £10

x16/x14xe alternator & bracket - £15

x16xe rocker cover - £10

All items are open to offers, but does not include postage.

I am on the wirral near Liverpool, if you have any questions, u2u me or text me on 07707381866.

[Edited on 09-10-2009 by chrex]
chrex

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Adjustable Spoiler, Pioneer Sub, engine parts 24 database queries in 0.0090358 seconds