corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » red top astra van

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author red top astra van
ollie_sport

User status: Offline
15th Oct 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car Make and Model vauxhall astra van
Location scun thorpe
Mileage 110,00
Price 1250 ono
Here im selling my astra van, as you can see in the pics its far from standard. ive spent alot of time and money on the van butnow just feel its time to have a change.

well as you can see in the pics its fitted with the c20xe engine, with a f18 gear box when the engine was fitted it had new cambelt[/FONT][/SIZE], water pump it also has uprated plugs, powercap, airfilter, de-cat and a custom exhaust (they never made one for a redtop astra van) made by powerflow. Strut brace
its lowered all round and on 17" bk alloys with nearly new tyres. alloys in nearly new condition only one has a kerb mark. rear tinted window

When the engine conversion was done it had new fuel lines and a new tank (for the estate) also just recently put a new fuel pump in.

inside it has calibra leather front seats, white dials, sports steering wheel, one off gear knob. it also benifits from it having a black dash.

it has a scorpion alarm system and imobuliser, so is remote central locking and also locks the car when you start it up.

bad points

front arch has two little rust scabs (but i have spare one just needs painting)
bonnet has been machined polished and they ave gone a bit to hard on one spot so it looks darker but only a small part maybe as big as a tennis ball.
i was going to get both these sorted that why i got the spare wing and i got quoted 125pound
could also do with new bottom ball joints as when lowering it one split, not a must but just thought id say
the rest of the van is mint rear arches roof everything

any questions please ask
open to offers

[Edited on 15-10-2009 by ollie_sport]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » red top astra van 24 database queries in 0.0085890 seconds