corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » 2005 suzuki gsxr-600

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2005 suzuki gsxr-600
imnobby

User status: Offline
   20th Oct 09 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my 2005 GSXR600 in YELLOW i have owned the bike for comming up a year now, reason for sale is i am looking to purchase a new car and i simply do not find the time to use it.

To be honest the bike has been faultless over the time i have owned it, taking me to and from most BSB races, i have upgraded some parts of the bike as i had some spare cash and i felt it would improve the overall look and preformance of the bike, just to add i do have all of the original parts which will be included in the sale of the bike, as i will have no need for them.

the bike does come with a restriction kit and certificate as i had to have the bike restricted as i currently have a restricted license. (just to confirm they are not fitted to the bike as i took them out but they can be refitted if new buyer has a restricted license aswel) if the new buyer doesnt have a restricted license then its simply get on and ride.

the bike currently has 5486 miles on it and will barely go up at all each month and it has one previous owner. Also the bike had a custom map put on it and is now runing 107BHP at the rear wheel (which is up form 100BHP standard)

upgraded parts:

nitron race shock
dynojet power commander III USB
scorpion race exhaust
carbon fibre rear hugger
puig double bouble dark screen
newly fitted michelin pilots 2CT'S
rear pillion seat cover
upgraded parts:

nitron race shock
dynojet power commander III USB
scorpion race exhaust
carbon fibre rear hugger
puig double bouble dark screen
newly fitted michelin pilots 2CT'S
rear pillion seat cover

bike photos were taken in september 2009.

in my opinion the bike is truely in great condition the colour is amazing in sunlight and totally stands out fromt he crowd, it is washed and waxed after every ride!

i am looking for £3999ovno.

if you are really interested in my bike please PM me or feel free to contact me on: 07872610003

no test pilots unless i have the cash in my hand, for obvious reasons.

thanks ryan

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » 2005 suzuki gsxr-600 23 database queries in 0.0107539 seconds