corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.6 16v with air con 1999

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport 1.6 16v with air con 1999
sri_baby

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - nearly 89k
Price - 800 ono

Location - (same as my profile) east coast (bridlington
Contact phone number - 07824700950 txt only as i work alot
Contact email address - easyer to u2u me

General information - here we have my corsa sports forsale bin looked after pretty well no rust in the normal places bonnet and boot r fine engine has neva let me down pulls strongly threw the gears , i think i have every mot since its been on the road , interior is pretty clean.

BAD PARTS only thing ive seen on the car that needs atention r the wings as ones bin sprayed badly and the other one has bin dented and the guy b4 me tryed t knock it bac out and gear linkage is abit warn but remember its a 10 nearly 11 year old car apart from that its a great car

only reason im sellin is coz me and the missis r gonna get r newer car

mods r as followed its been lowered all round not sure by how much its got irmscher twin spoke alloys with good tyre could do with a refurb (i got the wheels as they were ) and a drilled air box, its got drilled and grooved disks havent bin on long with new pads ,just had a full standard exhaust system
the mot isnt due till june if i rememeber rightly and tax is due end of the month but ill put 6 months on viewin welcome could part ex 4 the rite offer heres sum pics
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x34/sri_baby/ABCD0011-1.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x34/sri_baby/ABCD00072-1.jpg

hope t hear from u soon cheerz john

will consider a swap 4 sumthin with a smaller engine just want sumthin cheaper t run

or will consider a deal with a little van, combo, astra or smaller engined corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.6 16v with air con 1999 24 database queries in 0.0108879 seconds