corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » If you have a Nikon 50mm or 35mm prime look in here....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If you have a Nikon 50mm or 35mm prime look in here....
Doug

User status: Offline
26th Oct 09 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone have a Nikon 50mm or 35mm F2 - 1.4 that they want to sell or lend to me? I need one for a night but don't mind buying it if its not too expensive.

I am in Warwickshire area but don't mind travelling within reason.

If you were to lend in to me I wouldnt mind leaving something as deposit or returning the favour with some of my kit (within reason )

Basically need something that can handle low light with a fairly close range. I have my 70-200 2.8 but 70 is abit much and will get a pretty slow shutter speed still with it being 70mm

Let me know

[Edited on 26-10-2009 by Doug]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » If you have a Nikon 50mm or 35mm prime look in here.... 23 database queries in 0.0080929 seconds