corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » mcr front bumper

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mcr front bumper
kaila

User status: Offline
26th Oct 09 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aving a clear out as moving and need to get rid of loads bits.. got a mcr front bumper that i brought and was going use... its brand new and in premier ready to paint.. comes with the fog loghts as well... bass price 100 quid.. got a gsi engine that i need gone.. its in a few peaces buyt was working when i took it out had 100000 miles on it asking 40... can be used for spare parts or rebuild ave lads othe bits just ask.. nd will check.. u2u me if any intrest.... all my parts are real and ae sold alot on here b4 so can ask anybody... will try get piks up off bits over the next few days...
kaila

User status: Offline
27th Oct 09 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » mcr front bumper 24 database queries in 0.2329330 seconds