corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 Black Corsa Sport 1.6 69k - SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2000 Black Corsa Sport 1.6 69k - SOLD
J B

User status: Offline
   26th Oct 09 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Sport
Engine - 1.6 16v DOHC
Mileage - 69,320
Price - £1500

Location - Hampshire RG26 3PH
Contact phone number - 07887840658 or U2U

General information -

Car has 1yr MOT and Tax til end of Feb, has service history, but has been maintained by myself for the last 3 years that I have owned the car. The car has been well looked after but not as well as I would have liked for the most part of this year due to being away a lot (see bad bits), selling due to the fact I now own an S3!

Interior

Aircon
Electric Windows
Electric Mirrors
Heated Mirrors
Power Steering
Remote central locking
Sports seats
Floor mats
CD player

Exterior

Alloy wheels
GSi front bumper with foglights
GSi side skirts
Colour coded wheel arches
Colour coded roof rails
Colour coded and delocked door handles
Colour coded rear bumper
Colour coded wing mirrors

Mechanical

The car has fitted Spax RSX coilovers which are height and damping adjustable as well as A powerflow stainless steel exhaust system from the cat back. The car has recently been serviced with all the usual oil and filters including

Engine oil & filter
Pollen filter
Fuel filter

As well as a few other components being renewed including;

New front disks
New front pads
New rear drums
New rear shoes
New rear wheel bearings
New handbrake cable

Bad bits

There are only a couple of bad bits which are mostly bodywork based, there are rust bubbles on the bonnet and rust bubbles on the boot lid. There are also a lot of stonechips on the front bumper and a couple on the windscreen, but thats what you get living in the country! There is also a mark on the passenger seat.

BAD BITS

Location as above and the asking price is taking into account all the points mentioned. Cheers for looking John

CARS NOW SOLD

[Edited on 06-11-2009 by J B]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 Black Corsa Sport 1.6 69k - SOLD 24 database queries in 0.0090680 seconds