corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » relays under the sctuttle panel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author relays under the sctuttle panel
davieslim

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 09 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when fitted my xe loom i noticed that ive got an extra wee relay both on the driverside under the scuttle panel, 3 green and 1 black anyone got any idea what there for and if i actually need them?

davie
random dav
Premium Member

2nd Nov 09 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the shell have a/c? The shell we currently has them, its has a/c and alarm, the gsi shell has the box with only 1 relay which I presume is for the alarm.

WRLFC !

Project cars
davieslim

2nd Nov 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it had aircon, my gsi had the same but as you say with just one relay, think ill just hide them somewhere under the scuttle

New Poll