corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how to remove front and rear bumpers????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how to remove front and rear bumpers????
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 09 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all iv just removed all the plastic bits on the car like arches and then come to take off the bumper and i havent got a clue how it comes off lol so if someone could tell me how many bolts and were they are located then that would be great cheers
andys sxi
Premium Member

2nd Nov 09 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you taken all the arches off because they hold the bumpers on

the front bumper has 2 under the bonnet and a few bolts underneath that holds it on

the rear bumper if you open the boot you will see torx screws holding it on and im not sure if theres a few under the bumper aswell im not sure if it clips into the body of the car but all the arches have to loose of if you have already taken the off thats better

hope this helps you but i havent had a corsa b for over 2 years now so im trying my best to remember

April 08 feature car
tomo2k9

2nd Nov 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yh cheers for that mate iv just pulled off the arches hate those little square clip things so im gonna take them all out and just bond them all back on but iv got all those off now and im gonna try and get the bumpers off tomoz when its abit lighter
Daveskater
Premium Member

2nd Nov 09 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know about all the fixings, but on the front there is definitely a screw in the arch, about half way down, a screw under the front end of the arch trims (mine didn't have one but it looked like there should be one there ) two screws under the bonnet either side of the ones for the grille, and 3 bracket type things underneath, above the splitter.

On the back there are (5?) torx screws along the top which you can get to by opening the boot, and then I think there are some in the rear arches and underneath the car along the bottom edge of the bumper.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
tomo2k9

2nd Nov 09 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate will have a look tomorow

New Poll