corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Forsale Advent Laptop

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Forsale Advent Laptop
*Adz*

User status: Offline
   8th Nov 09 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got my Advent Laptop forsale due to getting another one. I will state, its not the tidyest laptop ive seen... it has been used everywere lol.....

Ill start with the bad things....

The left button on the mouse is very tempremental. I just use a mini usb mouse which is perfect.
There are some markings on the casing buy the mouse bit which is just general ware if im honest....
The lock is bit and bit of plastic around it has been broke, Its not stolen... it was droped and just cracked it, but everythink still works as it should on it.

Good bits....

It has battery which is like new and holds charge for ages!
Comes with Charger as well...
dvd/cdrw
wifi
Vista Operating system key...
Has XP Pro on @ mo due to me not liking Vista.... But its vista ready
512mb Memory
100gb HDD
15.4 Screen
Processor Celeron M430
XP Professional
Vista Home Product Key

Comes with the usb mouse. All drivers working, sound works etc....

Comes with AVG on and all ready to go!

Im after around �170 ONO Inc P&P
Im open to sensible offers... i know the casing looks a bit shabby, but dont effect the working of the laptop! Its never let me down!
Pics..

[Edited on 08-11-2009 by *Adz*]

[Edited on 08-11-2009 by Ian]
Anty
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 14:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

free bump

Ruff looking laptop
*Adz*

8th Nov 09 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its been well used lol..... but still a great spec... and im not hiding the fact its ruff... But its not about what it looks like....

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Forsale Advent Laptop 24 database queries in 0.0107939 seconds