corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alarm Problem!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alarm Problem!!!
joeglow

User status: Offline
   9th Nov 09 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About 3 weeks ago, evening time, my standard car alarm went off, my corsa was parked up my drive way, just outside of the window of the room that I was sitting in, no one was around or tried to break into it.

A friend of mine who used to work for a Vauxhall garage told me over the phone to open the doors and lock the car again to see if the alarm went off again, it didnt, he then told me to put the car in deadlock which I did and then lock it and leave it for a couple of minutes, I didnt have to wait that long, it went off again in about 10 seconds.

He finally told me to press the reset button under the bonnet which I did, and its been fine eversince, until early this morning, about 6am I heard my car alarm go off again, I looked out straight away, seen no one about, Just as I got to the front door the alarm stopped.

Basically im wondering what to do, either take it to a Vauxhall garage which will probably charge me quite abit for them to have a look at what the problem is, or my mate says he will plug it into his dionositic machine to see if it brings up any fault codes.

What should I do? Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else?

Thanks
joeglow

User status: Offline
9th Nov 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^^^^^^^

New Poll