corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what could it be ????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what could it be ????
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
10th Nov 09 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all my missus dad borught his car down (ford focus) so i could have a look at it but tbh im not all that into the mechanics side of cars, so he told me that the cold and warm air blowers are not working and his fan on the car dont even come on, i tryed to turn the fan on but nothing no cold air no nothing im relfy confused so would someone help me out a little bit and help me find out what it is plz, also checked all the fuses and all of them are in tact, some help would be great cheers
Ben G

10th Nov 09 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thermostat or a sensor?

i wouldn't drive it without the fan coming on at all. risk a headgasket failure.
tomo2k9

10th Nov 09 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yh i said that to him but he said its driving fine and it isent over heating, so im confused lol
chrisritch

10th Nov 09 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does sound like the thermostat mate,
Mates Disco was running fine pumping coolant etc but then it overheated aand there was no blowers at all
tomo2k9

10th Nov 09 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill let him no then mate cheers fofr the help lads

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what could it be ???? 22 database queries in 0.0508208 seconds