corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » PS3 owners... MW2 or Uncharted 2?

Poll: PS3 owners... MW2 or Uncharted 2?
  Modern Warforshizzle
  I <3 Drake

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PS3 owners... MW2 or Uncharted 2?
kz

User status: Offline
14th Nov 09 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just thinking about these awesome two games tbh. I've obviously been doing pretty much nothing else this week apart from playing MW2 as has everyone on my PSN. There seems so much more hype around this game compared to Uncharted 2, I guess because it's multi-platform? I pre-ordered it back in August, and Uncharted 2 I only picked up as I found some un-used HMV vouchers! However, I must say for me Uncharted 2 is simply one of the best games I've ever played, if not the best.

The comedy, the characters, the storyline, all simply amazing. I've never played a game that actually makes me just stop and look around and take in just how breath-taking the graphics are! Don't get me wrong it's not perfect, but it's bloody good. I've just hit 77% of the game and am taking a rest from it atm as I don't want it to be over

I've heard they might release some extra add-ons on PSN, I hope so! I don't think the online play is nearly as good as MW2, although I've only played it a few times. Oddly enough I do think COD4 was actually better than Uncharted, maybe I just need more time on MW2...

I admit those games can be the most rewarding in the world, but also the most annoying! I don't think it's unfair to compare the single player mode in Uncharted 2, to the online play in MW2, because after all, they're the main reasons I bought those games...

Whatcha think?
Marc

User status: Offline
14th Nov 09 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still havn't played my copy of Uncharted 2, just havn't had the time! I'd be on it now if I wasn't at work!

I've completed the first 3 levels at work but not on my own console

New Poll