corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone Been To Egypt??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone Been To Egypt??
fred7

User status: Offline
17th Nov 09 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just booked to go egypt end of april just wondering if its gonna be hot and if its a nice place? we are goin to the marsa mutruh area staying at Jaz Crystal Resort. Had a bargain so couldnt turn it down
_Allan_

17th Nov 09 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fred7

17th Nov 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha not the first time some 1 has said that!! better not be in a 5 Star place will be proper pissed!!
Cosmo

17th Nov 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been, went to Hilton Sharks Bay last May and it was roasting. Hotel was ace and the staff were probably the most helpful out of any hotel Ive been to in the world.

Colin and Jade were in the hotel next door at the same time and didnt get off the shitter for the whole time there - but I didnt have a problem for the whole 2 weeks, and I wasnt exactly careful with what I ate or drank.
fred7

17th Nov 09 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no way we was gonna go to sharks bay but changed our mind when we got to the travel agents, an extra star for £200 cheaper
Kieran
Premium Member

17th Nov 09 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went sharm shek. 5 star hotel. There's no entertainment. People are way to over friendly. As they want your dick all the time. I herd from a lady that live there. That the men have a saying and a beleaf men are not real men till they have shagged a man I was paranoid all holiday. LOL. And the food gave me the squirts. Only thing worth doing is quad biking. LOL. But others than that.

[Edited on 17-11-2009 by kizzacorsab]

[Edited on 17-11-2009 by kizzacorsab]
BYRON

17th Nov 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I stayed in the Sheraton sharm in September. Apart from being hijacked in a rogue taxi and subsequently having an accident it was a great holiday. Didn't get the runs either
Kieran
Premium Member

17th Nov 09 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and they drive like crazy people. So seat belt up.
fred7

17th Nov 09 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks sounds like its gonna be fun
eddiewhiteley

17th Nov 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went to sharm on me honeymoon 3 1/2 years ago, cant remember the hotel, was all inclusive 5 star job but i think most are. we went end of april and it was really hot every day, quad biking in the desert is well worth doing. i was fine with the food and drink but the wife had the shits

we went into naama bay a few times, at first you do get hassle but just be firm and say no, the camel bar is worth going to, sat on the roof at night having a beer and a hubble bubble pipe if thats your thing. the hard rock cafe is very cheap aswell. dont worry about the locals, being over friendly is just their way, like i said be firm when saying no. i went to luxor with me mum and dad in the early 90s and they were just the same there. you soon learn and when you tan up a bit they seem to leave you alone more and go after the pasty white new arrivals
Colin

17th Nov 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your arsehole will be hotter than the surface of the sun by day 3....enjoy
Lawrah
Premium Member

17th Nov 09 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id still only go to the Baron Palms
Colin

17th Nov 09 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll never be back.

5* All Inclusive................. I'd rather stay in a tent in my back garden!!

Like OJC said at the time I was quite very ill, they wipe their ass with their hand & then serve your lunch without washing....what do you expect??
Cavey

17th Nov 09 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We went to the Tropicana Grand Azure in Nabq Bay in Sharm, in September and it was amazing, the hotel itself was brilliant, 4/5* All inclusive. Had a mile long private pier into the sea.

And it was seperate to Naama Bay, so was quite quiet, but only 20 mins to Naama if we wanted, which we didn't.

Was boiling, didn't have any anal problems either
Ste
Premium Member

17th Nov 09 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Number 7 on the Bristol Stool Chart tbh

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ben J

17th Nov 09 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going T'gypt. Booked it, packed it, fucked off.

[Edited on 17-11-2009 by Ben J]
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

17th Nov 09 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to Egypt end of Sept this year for a week, very hot nice relaxing week. Wouldn't worry about all the stories, just don't drink the water and you'll be fine. I never felt off all week.

Wouldn't go back to our particular hotel or area but would go back to Egypt again.

Make sure you go Scuba diving or atleast snorkling.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
allza

17th Nov 09 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also went to Hilton Sharks Bay. Roasting hot and didnt get the runs! A couple stayed about 2 hotels down from us and got the shits tho. All in all was very good though. Soho square was good too and free drinks as it had the same wrist band as our hotel!
Cosmo

17th Nov 09 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kizzacorsab
I went sharm shek. 5 star hotel. There's no entertainment. People are way to over friendly. As they want your dick all the time. I herd from a lady that live there. That the men have a saying and a beleaf men are not real men till they have shagged a man I was paranoid all holiday. LOL. And the food gave me the squirts. Only thing worth doing is quad biking. LOL. But others than that.

Are you actually retarded? Seriously, I dont want to correct all the bullshit you have posted if you are as it would explain a lot.
Lawrah
Premium Member

17th Nov 09 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate narrow minded people.
Jake

17th Nov 09 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the old dear has been a couple of times recently and didnt have any problems think she's going to a different part in jan. apparently the kids are crafty cunts and try to get tips off you alot
l15ter

17th Nov 09 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went in in june to july, really hot even at night, was only ill one morning, but if u get tablets out there and taken them everyday you will be fine, not many people know that.
adiohead

18th Nov 09 at 04:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hilton sharks bay and no shits.
flew to the pyramids and they were great.

recommended!
Sam
Premium Member

18th Nov 09 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kizzacorsab
... As they want your dick all the time. I herd from a lady that live there. That the men have a saying and a beleaf men are not real men till they have shagged a man I was paranoid all holiday. LOL.

If you believe all that then you are quite gullible.
mwg

18th Nov 09 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
I'll never be back.

5* All Inclusive................. I'd rather stay in a tent in my back garden!!

Like OJC said at the time I was quite very ill, they wipe their ass with their hand & then serve your lunch without washing....what do you expect??

Changed your tune from the 1st time you went

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone Been To Egypt?? 23 database queries in 0.0117671 seconds