corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1993 Corsa GSI - £400ono (MOT fail)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1993 Corsa GSI - £400ono (MOT fail)
Mattb

User status: Offline
29th Nov 09 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vaux
Model - Corsa Gsi
Engine - x16xe
Mileage - 84000
Price - £400ono

Location - Chesham - Bucks
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

Selling my corsa gsi that i bought as a project due to not having anytime to spend on the car.
Basically its a standardish corsa gsi in carabic blue.
Mods:
Power box type upper inlet manifold
astra gte/gsi 15" wheels
2.0 16v brakes

The bodykit is in very good condition with original paint (ie you can still see the bobbles on the plastic under the laquer - there is however only 1 jacking point cover
The engine was supposedly rebuilt no proof what so ever of this - but it runs well apart from a massive coolant leak from a pipe under the inlet manifold
interior is in excellent condition

The actual body and pannels on the car are in poor condition - dents rust and scratches etc
Mot failures include:

Chassis rot and corrosion to a fair amount of places (quoted a whopping £800 to sort) so the shell is effectivly scrap
Rear brake cylinder leaking
rust brake pipes
front brake flexis

It runs, starts and drives, but i wouldnt recomend driving it.
Perfect if you are after a donar car for an engine conversion or if you are after a gsi body kit
some spares also included

pics up later on - nothing exciting

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1993 Corsa GSI - £400ono (MOT fail) 24 database queries in 0.0090351 seconds