corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » breaking my corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author breaking my corsa
larl-ant

User status: Offline
1st Dec 09 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title decided on breaking my corsa b 2ltr 8v.nothing has been removed off the car yet but should be done for the weekend.Here's a few pic's of the car.

Fully smooth boot welded with boot popper and release button+tinted window + gsi spoiler £80.00

2 front and 2 rear tinted window's £60.00

vectra gsi style front bumper has a small hole/crack in the bottom rite corner £60.00

white rear light's with bulb's £10.00

Full 2 1/4 stainless system from manifold bck with 3inch bck box £140.00 (3Months old)

Spax 40mm spring's with KYB ultra sr gas shock's £100.00

Full corsa sport interior Very clean apart from small cig burn in bck seat hardly noticable £70.00

Tigra/calibra wheels set of 5 all very clean 1 has a puncture and 1 tire need's changed £60.00

Engine,Box and chris astley mounts:c20ne with fse fuel regulater,4branch manifold,fast road cam and piper cross induction kit.Engine came out of a 92 calibra good strong engine.138bhp and 151ft with printout to prove.Not sure on a price yet will put 1 in when i've decided

All parts located in workington cumbria
chuter4

1st Dec 09 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for the cental locking system an harness?
scunnylad

1st Dec 09 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for suspension posted
larl-ant

3rd Dec 09 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both u2u'd

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » breaking my corsa 24 database queries in 0.0098739 seconds