corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone from Hereford?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone from Hereford?
Aaron

User status: Offline
9th Dec 09 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm off down to Hereford to spend a few days with my gf's parents just before Christmas....and was wondering what their is to do?

First stop is having a tour round the S.A.S. base at Credenhill I wonder if i'll bump into Sgt "Soap" Mactavish from Call of Duty 4 while i'm there
thegsi

9th Dec 09 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not from there but I've got family there and spent loads of my childhood there. To be honest there isn't a great deal to do there. The town is pretty goo d however and theres quite a good nightlife. Everyone is proper behind with the times there though!
oceansoul

9th Dec 09 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to date a gal that lived in knighton and hereford was the closest "large" town...

What colour is the boat house at hereford?

[Edited on 09-12-2009 by oceansoul]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone from Hereford? 22 database queries in 0.0111179 seconds