corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Drivers door central locking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drivers door central locking
a4dy_1986

User status: Offline
10th Dec 09 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HI,
I have a 1999 corsa sport 1.4 and it has central locking on the drivers door but when i turn the ley in the drivers door nothing happens the car stays locked and i have to open it from the passenger side.
Is it an electrical fault or is it the mechanisum in the door.
any help much appriciated
Adam

New Poll