corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Water inside never good! HELP!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Water inside never good! HELP!!!
iToMo x

User status: Offline
12th Dec 09 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

This last week i been losing water, Looked around the engine bay under the car but today i thought i'll check the passenger side carpet, Bolloxs all wet threw with water, How easy will it be to fix ?

My dad can get a new heater for £35 and fix it that way, But i need my car for work on monday, Otherwise i cant get to work. Is there a FAQ to putting a new heater in or anything that would help?

Thanks in advace!
VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Dec 09 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't panic yet mate, Take the scuttle panel out etc first. There should be a rain tray which is made of shittly brittle plastic. Mine had a split a few inches long which was letting water come in and through the pollen filter, then it filled up the passenger side with water. Easy fix, check it out!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
ryzer

12th Dec 09 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt quite solve the issue of losing water though does it phil?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Dec 09 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er... no

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
iToMo x

12th Dec 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took the old heater out and its pissing water out,
Went to scunny to get the new heater and should be fitted tomorrow hopfully
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Dec 09 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, threads like this should be in help zone pal.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Water inside never good! HELP!!! 23 database queries in 0.5442319 seconds