corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » single wiper needed asap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author single wiper needed asap
reaudioxxx

User status: Offline
16th Dec 09 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

needed asap as mine broke and use car daily anyone?? too much hassle putting the old ones in
immortal_til_i_die

16th Dec 09 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dentysri on here has one in his FS thread i beleive, if not U2U him as i know he has one and no longer has a corsa
TigraSShole

16th Dec 09 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you used a different size wiper on your conversion then? i got some tigra wipers here front and rear
reaudioxxx

16th Dec 09 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

denty has sold his already i was too late and no standard storm sigle wiper, but think the inside bal joints have broke so wiper hardly works and i use car daily, easier to put a single wiper back in, rather than the double
TigraSShole

16th Dec 09 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i say got some tigra ones here mate, i believe they are the same you got a part number and i can check
reaudioxxx

16th Dec 09 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not got a part number. can get it tonight, will u2u how much u want delivered wer u from?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » single wiper needed asap 24 database queries in 0.0085819 seconds