corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Polo (6n2) GTI Replica. WOULD SWAP

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VW Polo (6n2) GTI Replica. WOULD SWAP
nathy_87

User status: Offline
16th Dec 09 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - VW
Model - Polo
Engine - 1.4
Mileage - 92000 (approx)
Price - £2,000 o.n.o (base price) Will do a straight swap if its what im looking for!

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07929 742 931
Contact email address - nathy_p87@live.co.uk

General information - I'll start off by saying I'm just testing the water at the moment. So I'll see what feedback I get. 3dr Silver VW Polo (6n2) Originally on a W plate (currently on private plate**), Service History (all up to date) due another Service (which will be done). The reason for high mileage is because the owner put 72, odd thousand on it before hand But it's still running strong. Cleared of HPI, (paid it off in November, I have proof of this).

Exterior - Started too look like a GTI, so it has the GTi honycombe grill with GTI badge. BBS RXII's 16" Alloys (rare). Black & Silver Chequred Roof. Powerflow Exhaust.

Interior - Everything is standard bar the GTI seats (front & rear), and the Pioneer Headunit, (I still have the standard one so I could throw it in if you wanted it).

Wil swap for something that's 5 door and 1.6+ engine.

I'm in no rush to sell it, so I can wait for a reasonable offer.

Bad Bits:

Got 3 lights on the dash-board: EPC & Engine Check, I have got my car on VAGCOM, and it's coming up as the fuel sensor (only £20 from VW) it'll be done before I sell it.

And for the 3rd light is the ABS light I just need new pads which will be done aswell.

One or Two dents here and there, nothing that a 'popper' won't get out.

That's all that's wrong with it.

Reason for selling - I want a bigger car to tell the truth.

Please either text me or u2u me for more information.

Photos will be uploaded this evening.

*Private Plate will not be included in the sale.

[Edited on 05-01-2010 by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo]

[Edited on 06-01-2010 by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo]

[Edited on 06-01-2010 by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Polo (6n2) GTI Replica. WOULD SWAP 24 database queries in 0.0089869 seconds