corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra MK3 C20LET

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra MK3 C20LET
J4SON

User status: Offline
   25th Dec 09 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra MK3
Engine - C20LET
Mileage - Shell 105,000 Engine 3000
Price - £3000

Location - (same as my profile) Wrexham
Contact phone number - 07545833641
Contact email address - j4son1986@googlemail.com

General information:

Right people the time has come for me to part with my beloved astra, i have had the car now for about 1 and a half years, its a fantastic car never let me down once, well apart from when it had the rebuild lol, anyway here is the spec on the car.

Engine:

C20LET out of the cavalier converted to FWD,

It aint long had a rebuild so all parts were replaced,

The engine has had alot of internal work done eg, new pistons, its got the xe cam, alot of headwork done port and polished so runs very smooth, the list just goes on and on really,

KKK Hybrid turbo which was put on when the engine was rebuilt,

Phase 3.5 ECU which holds 16psi,

Samco hoses all around that i have replaced recently, baileys dump valve which sounds really nice,

And it has also got a clifford alarmon it which is very sensitive and can have all sorts of programs installed on it,

Shell:

The shell is a Irmscher 1/500 made which is very clean, arches are immaculate, only bit of rust is on the boot by the rear wiper nothing major really but if you are being picky you could get it sorted out,

It has got the big mouth front bumper for the intercooler, it aint some peoples cupof tea but im a fan so i left it be,

It has got a full exhaust system (de-cat) magnex system sounds really well not to loud either,

Performance: Well i aint had it rolling roaded but expect it shud easily be pushing out 280bhp,

There is probly a shed load of bits that i have missed out and if you want to contact me please TEXT ME i have broke my speaker in my fone so i cannot hear you

Thanks for looking.

Anyway here are some pictures...

[Edited on 25-12-2009 by J4SON]

[Edited on 26-12-2009 by J4SON]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra MK3 C20LET 24 database queries in 0.0090511 seconds