corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » E46 BMW M3 Show Car in Audi Ibis White.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author E46 BMW M3 Show Car in Audi Ibis White.
Bradz

User status: Offline
1st Jan 10 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome to the Sale of My latest Project Car that is Now Complete.

Due to a few reasons (i.e THE WIFE) I am selling my weekend toy and pride and joy.

I Only Bought the M3 as a Toy and a Car to play about with until my R35 GT-R Arives in May.

I bought this car as a 100% Standard Carbon Black 51 reg M3.

When looking for a M3, I looked at LOTS and eventually found this car.
The car has NEVER been involved any any accidents and is HPI Clear and is in A1 Condition.

It a low 61k Miles with FULL SERVICE HISTORY and has had the all important First Running in Inspection when it was new.

When I bought the car I had no plans to do anything to it but I do love a challenge and I have always loved a project, the last one Being a Grey Porsche Cayenne V8s that I had fitted with loads of speedart goodies then the colour changed to white.

I found a picture of an American White M3 Show Car on the net and loved it and wanted to use it as a rough idea of what i was going to build.

I used a local Bodyshop to me to carry out the work for me as I have used them in the past (My speedART Cayenne) and there reputation is the best around.

The end result is a one of a kind Show car that gets serious attention wherever it goes and wants for nothing. There is ZERO Faults with the car.
The M3 is a Car that shouldn't be Modified without thought and all parts I have fitted are the best quality and for me it was more about paying attention to detail than fitted a stupid Bodykit like many do.

All Carbon parts are seriously stunning Quality in the flesh and are the best you can buy of which I had imported from the states.

The Carbon Rear Spoiler needs to be seen and the pictures don't do it justice but if it aint to your taste its easily removed and no holes have been drilled for it to be fitted.

Carbon Parts:
Carbon CSL rear Diffuser.
Carbon Front Kidney Grills.
Carbon Side Vents
Carbon Bonnet and Boot Badge
Carbon Shark Fin
Rear Carbon Spoiler.

The car has stunning Red Leather and is in spotless condition.
I have fitted 19" BBS LM Wheels to the car which are staggered fitment and Wider at the Rear with HUGE Dish.

The car has Standard Suspension at the moment but I do have an uprated suspension package available that can be included in the sale.

I have 100s of Pictures of the car as the Standard Car and step by step in progress pictures as the work was carried out.

You can view my Progress post on bimmer forums here:http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f82/e46-m3-project-in-audi-ibis-white-t32671/

or have a look at some more pictures in this youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v-ikY2ZYEA&feature=youtube_gdata

Factory extras:
As well as the standard BMW equipment, i.e A/C, RCL, electric seats with lumber adjustment.

It also has the following:

VERY RARE Electric glass sunroof
Xenon lights
Harmon Kardon sound system with Bass box in boot
Rear parking sensors.

I could go on about this car for days but Viewing is a MUST.

I am in no rush to sell and the car is purely a toy for me, The only reason I am selling is I am about to start another project ( yes I get bored easy).

Price wise I am not really open to offers.

The E46 m3 lately is holding very good money again and with these cars, you get what you pay for.

My car is a One off Car with LOW MILES and FULL SERIVCE History, please bear this in mind.

This aint no 100k Shed with shonky History.

I can easly put you in contact with the 2 Previous Owners.

The reg Number J4JBM will stay with the car and is valued at £750 alone.

M3 Prices vary so much and a Family member just payed £15500 for a 100% Standard M3 and the same age as Mine.

So I feel my Price is Fair.
If I don't get what im asking, I will keep the Car and Fit a Supercharger and show it over the summer.

There is a few Magazines that currently are keen to feature the car so the new owner can have it done with them.

Price is £17000

I may p/x but NO TIMEWASTERS.

This car owes me ALOT more.

Call Brad 07789 196689 or mail bradz01@hotmail.com

Ive had someone on another forum thinking i was out to make money on the car and questioning why its for sale (there is always one lol)

Here was my reply to him as ive seen far too many For Sale Add's wrecked by idiots.:

Ive had More Cars than i can remember.

I am a Genuine Petrol Head and Cars are always my pride and Joy.

I stated i dont "need" to sell the car and aint in no rush.

This is my THIRD M3 and THIRD i will have made a loss on and wont be my last.

May seem a Bit of a rant below and its really not but needs to be said, but it only takes one person to ruin someone's For Sale add etc.Seen it many times before.

Car Purchase Price Nov 09. £13900
Carbon Fibre Parts, Front Kidney Grills,Side Vents,CSL Corner splitters £850
CSL Rear £950 (Genuine Part)
Paintwork Total £5400
Removal of all Windows by Auto Glass £245
Tein super street coilovers £1100
BBS LM (replicas and NEW Conti tyres) £1460
Window Tints £340
CSL Style Carbon Rear spoiler (second hand) £150

I also fitted New BMW Genuine BMW Headlamps as i felt it made the front end alot Newer/fresher £540

The car is booked in for an Inpsection 2 before i sell it and i dont expect much change from £600 or so and thats if it dont need anything.

So yea the car owes me a silly £25535.

I bought the car and booked it into the Bodyshop and didnt have time to shop around for Bargains, The car was completed start to finish in less than 2 weeks.

I have a Passion for cars, In the last year ive prob had/spent £75k on cars but i dont see the point in poiting that out unless like your post i am doubted.

Brad

[Edited on 01-01-2010 by Bradz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » E46 BMW M3 Show Car in Audi Ibis White. 24 database queries in 0.0094509 seconds