corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I got pulled.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I got pulled.
Root

User status: Offline
6th Jan 10 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and the copper gave me one of them things I had to take to the MOT station, get it stamped and send it off.

Anyway I fixed my 3 defected tyres, like asked to, but I lost the piece of paper, should I contact the police station or will it not matter?

Also, what are the consequences of letting the 14 days expire without sending off the paper?
am4nf

6th Jan 10 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A fine probably
Root

6th Jan 10 at 01:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sucks. Totally lost the slip though >_<
Graeme
Premium Member

6th Jan 10 at 01:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, it's your fault you have lost the paper, should of got it sorted, gone to local police station and then explained!

They can log it on system them or get u a duplicate one! U are commuting another offence by failing to produce the documentation now! Also I would imagine u got a producer at same time so failing to produce that is another offence!
shaun_sri

6th Jan 10 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mayb 3 points a tyre?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

6th Jan 10 at 01:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go in and explain its missing but take a headed letter with the garage stamp on that explains what they have done/ checked

i lost mine when i had it they told me not to worry. but mine was for something they wouldnt prove to me to be illegal
Root

6th Jan 10 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't get a producer thing, they checked all my documents over the radio.

I'll go in tomorrow, hopefully it's not been 14 days yet
sumner2k3

6th Jan 10 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i lost my slip before and forgot to get it sorted and produce the slip and i havnt heard anything since.. this was about 3 years ago now
Root

6th Jan 10 at 01:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sumner2k3
i lost my slip before and forgot to get it sorted and produce the slip and i havnt heard anything since.. this was about 3 years ago now

Lynny

6th Jan 10 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said go in and explain, the officer issuing the VDRS will have a copy, if you can get a headed letter from the garage even better saying you've had the work carried out. Failure to do do you'll be reported for the offence - 3x3 points. We always check documents over radio, but our VDRS form is also a HO/RT1 so might be worth checking incase you have to produce documents too, but I'm sure this is different in different forces
LukeS

6th Jan 10 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
As said go in and explain, the officer issuing the VDRS will have a copy, if you can get a headed letter from the garage even better saying you've had the work carried out. Failure to do do you'll be reported for the offence - 3x3 points. We always check documents over radio, but our VDRS form is also a HO/RT1 so might be worth checking incase you have to produce documents too, but I'm sure this is different in different forces

Do-Do
sc0ott

6th Jan 10 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do so
antnee

6th Jan 10 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeS
quote:
Originally posted by Lynny

Do-Do

aga do-do do?
grez12

6th Jan 10 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how will the people of grimsby/cleethorpes get thier pizzas if you get loads of points and have to sit a re-test???

and y was u being a twat i meen what was u doing to get pulled in the 1st place lol

oh and lmao @antnee
corsadonk
Premium Member

6th Jan 10 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You young kids are so lucky with modern tec, when I first started driving we used to get a producer, because they couldn't confirm your docs over the computer like they do now.

Don't ignore it or you will end up in court, just go to the station and tell them whats wrong
Lilwelsh

6th Jan 10 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they will sieze car mate, go to the police station and ask for a copy, i only know this as when i was younger(im 19 now lol) i didnt get mine done and they took the car and crushed it
grez12

8th Jan 10 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they wont take his car local scrap yard wont take it lol
stan_the_man

8th Jan 10 at 01:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had to go to court TWICE for not producing - Even though i had, and they had lost it. Cunts.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I got pulled. 22 database queries in 0.3391049 seconds