corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I'm gutted.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I'm gutted.
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jan 10 at 03:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just went outside in the freezing cold to play with a remote control plane I got for my birthday and got it stuck on someones porch roof. Being 3 in the morning I didn't knock to ask if They can open the window and get it for me.

I've only had it for 5 mins

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jan 10 at 03:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted

Where is that? Opposite yours?
chloe16v

7th Jan 10 at 03:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fool i would have climbed up and got it
Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 03:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, to the left, the electrician with the Connect. I was going to make a long pole from my brush and mop collection but don't want to get arrested

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jan 10 at 03:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't they hear the bang?
Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 03:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It had a soft landing on the snow. I tried evasive action as it was heading their way. pulled back too hard, induced a stall and didn't have the altitude above the porch to gain controlled flight.

My own fault really.

chloe16v

7th Jan 10 at 03:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and they let you loose on big planes

Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 03:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf, I have 11 years fast jet experience. I know fuck all about propellers

[Edited on 07-01-2010 by Ste W]

chloe16v

7th Jan 10 at 03:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well apart from crash landing your plane, have you had a good night?
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jan 10 at 03:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it have an FDR or is that your own estimation of its final moments
Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 03:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It has been good yeah. The plane crash has lowered the tone though.

chloe16v

7th Jan 10 at 03:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh you will have to go round in the morning and ask for it back
Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 03:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
oh you will have to go round in the morning and ask for it back

I need to borrow a small child and say it's theirs.

chloe16v

7th Jan 10 at 03:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 3 come an take them
Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 03:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Does it have an FDR or is that your own estimation of its final moments

They are known as a CSMU in the trade. Crash survivable memory unit. Only flids call them black boxes or flight data recorders lol

Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jan 10 at 03:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't find the acronym you were talking about on any publicly available documentation.
Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 04:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really?

http://www.l-3com.com/EDI/crashsurvivable.htm

and

http://www.armedforces-int.com/article/flight-data-recorders-crash-survivable-memory-units-tactical-military-aircraft.html

[Edited on 07-01-2010 by Ste W]

Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jan 10 at 04:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really I couldn't find it. Not it isn't out there. Obviously if you have the acronym, it's easy to find pages containing it.

[Edited on 07-01-2010 by Ian]
Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 04:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't use the acronym lol

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=Oq4&q=crash+survivable+memory+unit+typhoon&btnG=Search&meta=&cts=1262837346021&aq=f&oq=

Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jan 10 at 04:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't say you did.
chloe16v

7th Jan 10 at 04:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now now boys

night night
Ste
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 04:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bed already? I'm going a 5. so much for the snow here at 3

chloe16v

7th Jan 10 at 04:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i said id follow my fella up to bed 3 hours ago
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jan 10 at 04:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah shame about that, I need to be off tomorrow.

You can make some decisions on fusing the 12v side and the 240v routes for a ring if you're about for a bit. Probably wise to run two rings if we're at over a kw on the roof.
chloe16v

7th Jan 10 at 04:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we have still got to re wire the caravan, fit a new floor then re fit the beds and kitchen before we can use it at easter

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I'm gutted. 23 database queries in 0.0132041 seconds