corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » broke my sony memory card.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author broke my sony memory card.
Ben G

User status: Offline
10th Jan 10 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought this would be the best place to post.

i broke my sony memory card. not sure how, was fine last night anyway, seen some cheap memory cards on amazon but are they genuine?

this one in particular:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-8GB-Pro-Memory-Stick/dp/B000K7UCLU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1263120798&sr=1-3

they are so much more expensive in argos so was just wondering whether i can be sure it's real or fake
Daveskater
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks real to me mate

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Matt L

10th Jan 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pic looks real but they could just be using that, wont really know untill you get it, tbh amazon has always bin good for me and for the price you cant grumble (and you could always send it back if its wrong).

but jesus sodding christ how expensive are they normally

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » broke my sony memory card. 24 database queries in 0.0081360 seconds