corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 2lt 8v engine and parts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2lt 8v engine and parts
Anth.s

User status: Offline
10th Jan 10 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above i have a 2lt 8v that is still in the car, i bought it as a non running un finished project, the lad i bought it off let his mate change the loom as it was a bit messy and they could never get it going so i have never herd the engine run. I was going to put the engine in my car and scrape the shell but i have been talked into puting a redtop into my car now. The engine has just had a full gasket set new head bolts, new waterpump,plugs and timing belt kit.

Also with the car i got lots of spares such as
spaire loom not in the best condition but all there
4x ecus
flywheel
2x dizzys
2x rockercovers
exhaust manifold
afm
loads of othere little bits and pieces

there is no gear boxx shafts or mounts as i am going to use them for the redtop i have just got.

i am wanting to sell al of they above in i bulk but i can separaite bits and pieces the rest of the car is still here if other bits are needed

make me an offer to take the engine and spares i need rid of this asap as its in my nanas back yard and she is doing her nut lol.

colection on all parts only please.
novatom31

12th Jan 10 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about £50?
Anth.s

13th Jan 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prov sold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 2lt 8v engine and parts 23 database queries in 0.0101221 seconds