corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 185BHP Turbo red top engine gearbox, loom manifold turbo etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 185BHP Turbo red top engine gearbox, loom manifold turbo etc
gazzaredtop

User status: Offline
11th Jan 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My beloved GM900 Saab got a small shunt up the back end and has damaged the rear suspension so its all over
It was 185BHP listed when it was new but with the head work I'd say it may be a bit more

I have the complete engine gearbox, turbo, ecu,loom, DI unit, inlet manifold, key, alarm etc. It has done 177K miles but had a head gasket job done 2 years ago, with ported head reskimmed, new valve stem oil seals cleaned etc etc.
The idle contol valve sticks sometimes, I clean it once a month and its fine but a scrap one is circa £50
Its a stonking engine and I'm gutted the car is dead.
I belive they fit into corsa engine mounts and I think it would be an amazing upgrade, the SAAB engine goes on for ever.

I have pictures of the head rework and engine, I would be happy for someone to take the whole car, (a few SAAB ancillaries lights etc have been removed for Ebay but nothing that affects the engine etc.

I am happy to send intetested parties a video file showing it revving , tailpipe etc. Photos of the head work too.

Full car removal £500.00, if you want parts of it let me know, but I would rather the whole thing go to a project enthusiast.

Would consider dropping it off on a low loader, in sensible radius, location South Manchester
Gary

[Edited on 11-01-2010 by gazzaredtop]

[Edited on 11-01-2010 by gazzaredtop]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 185BHP Turbo red top engine gearbox, loom manifold turbo etc 24 database queries in 0.2314649 seconds