corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.2 8v help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 8v help
GTM

User status: Offline
13th Jan 10 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello

Well last since last night i was driving the corsa and there seemed to be like blank spots through the revs. Like the power just dips for a second then comes back or feels like its choking when its really bad. Seems to gain power then there is a blip in power then back to normal. Cant pinpoint when it happens only that its happening more from standing to about 30mph if that makes any diffrence.

i dno if its miss fueling perhaps
Its just had a new set of plugs if that matters

Any help would be great, thanks in advance
jay2907

13th Jan 10 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was my EGR valve that caused that with me engine management would come on when it did hit a flat spot got it replaced never did it again not sure if it will be the problem though
sc0ott

14th Jan 10 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would be the MAF. mass air flow meter which controls the amount of air drawn into the engine and if there is a problem it will send it to the ECU causing your car to slow down a bit.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.2 8v help 23 database queries in 0.0091078 seconds