corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Pioneer sound system - £300

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pioneer sound system - £300
glasgow_corsa_c

User status: Offline
13th Jan 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any of you lovely scottish members fancy a bargain?

Price for all the items £300 collected from Glasgow otherwise buyer will have to arange there own collection/postage on top of this.

Pioneer AVH 3100 dvd double din touch screen unit. - brand new, bought 1 week ago for £280 - boxed, instructions, never used.

Pioneer IPOD module - allows control of ipod and charging via the above the unit - full control. - Cost £50 new

Pioneer bluetooth module - allows you to make and recieve calls via the above unit. - Cost £120 new

The headunit is brand new, the modules however have been used for a couple of months on a previous car and have sat in their boxes for the last year.

Everyhing fully works and all boxes, fittings and instructions are there.

Price for all the items £300 collected from Glasgow otherwise buyer will have to arange there own collection/postage on top of this.

This is a bargain, you are basically getting the ipod and bluetooth for 20 quid.

Contact me via pm- where i will forward on my contact number to intrested parties.

Thanks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Pioneer sound system - £300 23 database queries in 0.0105731 seconds