corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » For all you people who say what happened to global warming

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For all you people who say what happened to global warming
flybikeslee

User status: Offline
13th Jan 10 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to make you aware global warming can create both extremes of weather. that is all
Nath

13th Jan 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer but da weather aint gettin warmer izit
Cavey

13th Jan 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't see anyone questioning it?
corsa120

13th Jan 10 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but we never see the warmth side lol it just rains so we get the cold if you like..

1 out of 2 aint bad
Tiger

13th Jan 10 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
I didn't see anyone questioning it?

I did
Rickavo

IMHO I think its all aloud of sh*t and i for one will not be doing anything intentionally to stop it.
flybikeslee

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
The country still wont be prepared. Will grind to a halt and the excuse will be they didnt know it was going to happen! This happens every year now (although colder than the previous).

So...what happened to global warming....

here

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=535365
Cavey

13th Jan 10 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough.

Personally I believe that Humans are making a slight difference to it, but there's not much that we can do to change it.

The planet will survive, it'll be us who screw ourselves over, the planet will heal itself over time whether we're here or not.

And it'll take a long long time, temperature fluctuations have happened throughout history anyway.
Tiger

13th Jan 10 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, its going to be +9'c on saturday, so dont worry about it.
strick206

13th Jan 10 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're making fuck all difference

Need to sink china. that will help the most
Tiger

13th Jan 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206

Need to sink china. that will help the most

Sinking China would also raise sea levels
oceansoul

13th Jan 10 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was right
Notice how since all this snow has come the global warming campaigners have all shut up and not said a word. Guarantee as soon as its hot again they will all come out of the woodwork again.
Paul_J

13th Jan 10 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
to make you aware global warming can create both extremes of weather. that is all

'Global Warming' is just the natural cycle of the earth getting hotter and colder imo...

However, the 'Global Warming' you speak of, is the made up bullshit that government, companies and scientists are trying to make you believe, to make lots of money for themselves...

You Sir, are a mug. The reason you made this post is because deep down, you know this ... and the snow has just confirmed it for you...
fir3vip3r

quote:

thats convenient isnt it.

oceansoul

Also, the media always seem to hate 4x4's and go on about how there killing the planet and such. In this snow weather, there praising them for there ability to help people stranded etc haha
Rickavo

13th Jan 10 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its just do gooders ruining things for people who do not believe in the shit that comes out of some peoples mouths.
csweatherston

13th Jan 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

according to "radio devon" Margaret Thatcher invented global warming to close the mining industry.
Jambo

13th Jan 10 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its been this cold before, it will be this cold again.

The world has never stayed the same since its creation. Always changing/evolving...

Did we make a difference? Maybe.
Shell
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always thought that the idea of global warming wasn't that it was causing weather extremes, but was speeding up the natural cycle the earth goes through? So while it may have been this cold in 4 years time, it's this cold now?
Paul_J

13th Jan 10 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
I always thought that the idea of global warming wasn't that it was causing weather extremes, but was speeding up the natural cycle the earth goes through? So while it may have been this cold in 4 years time, it's this cold now?

'Global warming can be whatever you want it to be' / 'fit into whatever theory you like, as long as it's put in bad light' - now pay us some more tax.
Ojc

13th Jan 10 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:

'Global Warming' is just the natural cycle of the earth getting hotter and colder imo...

However, the 'Global Warming' you speak of, is the made up bullshit that government, companies and scientists are trying to make you believe, to make lots of money for themselves...

You Sir, are a mug. The reason you made this post is because deep down, you know this ... and the snow has just confirmed it for you...

Exactly what I was going to say, the planet warms up and cools down by it's self, we don't make the slightest of difference to the temperature of the planet but those liberal lefty student cunts that are all brain washed by what ever the BBC tells them.

Anyone driving a Prius needs to do some research into just how much polution that piece of shit has caused simply by building it.

We have ice ages, we warm ages, we have lots of snow, we don't have snow. The winter of 47 was horrendous, the summer in the late 70's was especially hot, but now because the Government are fishing for ways to tax us until we are all financially crippled they are tieing up this global warming horseshit with the extreme weather condition that we see from time to time.

It's all hypocritical as well, if we all stopped driving cars tomorrow the Government would be financially crippled, so they need to STFU with their ridiculous adverts telling us how our kids won't be able to have bunny rabbits as they will drown but as long as we drive 5 miles less a week all will be fine

C*NTS
Mertin

13th Jan 10 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't they started calling it "climate change" ?
Shell
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to see cows getting fined for every time they fart. No grass for an hour or something. And no eyeing up Bessie's udders for a week. It'll sort things right out.
ChrisBoom

13th Jan 10 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I share this view.
smcGSI16V

13th Jan 10 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisBoom
quote:

I share this view.

me too.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » For all you people who say what happened to global warming 22 database queries in 0.7590530 seconds