corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1x i-phone 16GB 3gs, 1x i-phone 8GB 3g

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1x i-phone 16GB 3gs, 1x i-phone 8GB 3g
Partyvan
Banned

User status: Offline
14th Jan 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Collection strongly preferred for both our safety!!!

16Gb 3GS i-phone on 02, locked to 02. Used for a week only. Running 3.12 software. As new condition, bar minor 2mm crack between edge of case and silent switch, this is a common occurence and is not very noticable and has no effect on how the phone works. Boxed with plug adapter, USB data cable, headphones, manual, pack of 2 screen protectors and SIM release pin.

£295

8gb 3g i-phone on 02, locked to 02. Running 3.12 software. Minor scuffs to the back but generally good. Boxed with plug adapter, USB data cable, headphones, manual and SIM release pin.

£195

[Edited on 14-01-2010 by Partyvan]

[Edited on 14-01-2010 by Partyvan]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1x i-phone 16GB 3gs, 1x i-phone 8GB 3g 24 database queries in 0.0066209 seconds