corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Peugeot 206 1.4-cheap,clean car!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Peugeot 206 1.4-cheap,clean car!
K3 VMU

User status: Offline
   15th Jan 10 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot
Model - 206
Engine - 1.4 8v
Mileage - 83000
Price - 1650 with alloys 1300 without

Location - Aberdeen, Scotland
Contact phone number - 07875366065
Contact email address - kev_mu@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

This is my girlfriends 2001 W reg Peugeot 206 1.4 8v GLX

I bought the car a couple months ago for my girlfriend, but due to her work paying her off we can no longer afford 2 cars in the house.

It has electric windows, electric mirrors, and air conditioning

The MOT is valid until the end of August 2010, and the road tax is valid until the end of April 2010.

It has recently had the following work done to it since October:

Pair of front lower arms
Rocker cover gasket
Full service (oil,filters,plugs,antifreeze,etc)
A re-conditioned gearbox (£280+vat),gear linkages and a new drivers side driveshaft (due to the bearing sounding a bit noisy)
New number plates
Kenwood cd player w/i-pod capability (£140)
Gti interior door handles,gearknob,pedals (can be put back to standard if buyer wants)
There is a brand new Gti spoiler included (never bin fitted or painted)

There is no rust on this car, there isnt even any "car park dents" really.

The interior is immaculate and kept clean (no dogs etc)

There is only 1 bad point about the car and that is that the remote central locking does not work, i have been told its easy to fix but we have never bothered.

I ve been honest as possible about the car,so please no timewasters/agencies/etc!!

I also have 4x 206 Gti 180 alloy wheels that i bought to fit to the car but left them off till the snow etc has gone.They have 3 new tires, and one tire thats just legal. The alloys are included in the sale of the car if i get the full asking price,these can be bought for £350+ on ebay etc, but if the buyer does not want these, the price will be £1500 ono

I am based in Aberdeen , Scotland.

Please email me as i may be offshore.

sorry about the poor pictures,they were taken the day we bought it

WILLING TO DO PART EXCHANGE/SWAP - CONTACT ME

[Edited on 15-01-2010 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 18-01-2010 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 20-01-2010 by K3 VMU]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Peugeot 206 1.4-cheap,clean car! 24 database queries in 0.0104699 seconds