corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lambda sensor fault

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lambda sensor fault
ali_corsa

User status: Offline
16th Jan 10 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a fault high voltage. Purchased a universal lambda sensor fitted it correctly matched the wires up right. But the light come back on today.

Carryed out the wiring checks this time

Checked that i had a 12v feed to the wiring connector that goes into the lambda sensor wiring (a and B)

Then checked from the sensor connector back feeded it ran the engine up as it says did a check from connector c to battery earth raised the rev up to around 1,400 rpm ( it says 1,200-1,600) i was getting 14.52v...

Am i right in thinking the fault lies within the sensor connector block?
ali_corsa

User status: Offline
17th Jan 10 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any help?

New Poll