corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 P reg Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport 41,000 F.S.H

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1997 P reg Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport 41,000 F.S.H
liam_bate

User status: Offline
25th Jan 10 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall Corsa
Model - 1.4 16v Sport
Engine - 1.4 16v Sport
Mileage - 42,000 F.S.H
Price - 1400 o.v.n.o

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

i have up for sale my vauxhall corsa 1.4 16v sport. the car is mint condition, it has a genuine 41,000 miles on the clock its has 3 owners from new. me being the third.... it is sat on corsa c sxi alloys with all brand new tyres in gloss black.. there is a spare with a brand new pirrelli tyre which has never been on the car in the boot..

i have all M.O. T's and receipts for previous work done to the car in a plastic wallet.

i have the logbook also. the car has been owned by my grandad for the past eight year.. and he has spent a fortune on al the best stuff for the car through out the years he has owned it..

Now the bad bit that isn't really that bad i purchased the car with a missfire and i am not very mechanical minded so aint got a clue i have recently been laid off from my job so i cant afford to get it fixed what ever the problem is..

New parts i recently replaced on the car

HT leads
Bosh super Plus spark plugs
new K&N air filter.
have just sprayed the corsa alloys in gloss black and they suit the car a treat

car tax runs out on the end of this month, but car is tested until may and will fly through its next M.O.T

only reason i am wanting a different car and this is the only reason is because what ever it is that is causing the miss fire i cant afford to get it fixed as i have just recently been laid off so i dont have the money, time or knowledge to fix it

even though this is a 12 year old car it is not your average P reg corsa sport it hasn't been thrashed its never been abused it been lovingly looked after and everything on the car is original and in working order.

the only thing i can say that is wrong with the bodywork is the drivers side door is missing the red strip door mould due to it being pinched

small scab of rust the size and shape of a five pence piece on the bonnet apart from that the car is mint

no time wasters please and no scrap....... will take £1400 ovno....

thanks for taking time to read this

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 P reg Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport 41,000 F.S.H 24 database queries in 0.0098481 seconds