corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone remember the mental guy I lived with?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone remember the mental guy I lived with?
Cavey

User status: Offline
   25th Jan 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few years ago I posted on here about me and housemate having to get the other guy we lived with sectioned under the mental health act as he was a bit crazy, we belive due to the large amount of Cocaine and Weed he used to do.

He got taken away to a ward in Derby, went back home with his parents and we thought that would be the end of it, that they'd get it sorted out.

Well a month or two ago, my hotmail sent an email to everyone in my address book, he replied saying basically, please don't contact me again as my time in Derby was difficult etc... Good times I thought, didn't mean to anyway.

Last week he tried to add me as a friend on facebook, which I rejected, but another mate of mine accepted.... Yesterday he got this message from him.

"Alright lad long time no see. How are things mate and what are you up to nowadays? Am living in manchester at the moment but thinking of emigrating to the sun in the future, if only i knew back in derby what was happening to me with regard to the satellite mind control technology the past 4 or 5 years of my life would have been a lot easier.

They have been controlling and manipulating me to release information unofficially as i am well connected and also through the grape vine a lot of people would find out, they want people to stop using guns and knives and are analysing the people that find out over the next few years before mind reading satellits become official.

Remember when i went on holiday that time and i thought the firm was following me, well the government can put voices into you head via a neurophone and make it sound like the public are saying stuff to you hense the reason for the paranoia. I though everything was real at the time and it wasn't till a couple of years later i uncovered them for what they had done.

They have forced me into the situation to do this and even gave me XXXXXXX's home address at the start of december to get into contact so that people in derby would find out the truth whilst brainwashing me at the same time as they can put thoughts into your head and hold them for as long as they want, basically taking control of you. Read my info pages mate all the information is there. Hope all is well with you anyway mate, shame i lost all those mates them years ago but glad you all should have heard that i was never ill."

Now as far as I know, he doesn't come on here under the guise "DizzyRebel" or "CorsaNut" if it is you then I apologise for posting this...

The joke's gonna be on me when this all turns out to be true...

John

25th Jan 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've gone and done it, we'll have tinfoil hat youtube videos galore now.
Lawrah
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
Matt L

25th Jan 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

25th Jan 10 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I give it 5 mins until CorsaNut is on here saying this is all true, then Dizzy links us to another website backing it all up.
Hammer

That is fucking superb
_Allan_

Derby, it will do things to you.
Cavey

25th Jan 10 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Obviously we didn't know about his illness when we lived with him, but a quick few things that occured during that time.

He thought I stole a cheque addressed to him and was told to withhold it from him.
He thought he was going out with this girl and he had to turn down a football career because she asked him to (they'd spoken 2 or 3 times)
He put towels over all the TV's in the house as the BBC had put cameras in them
He took apart his TV to find one
He asked the boss at our pub to turn off the FA Cup final as they were sending out messages...

Many other things that I can't remember at the moment, you can't make this stuff up
Lawrah
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who has let him near the internet ? I would love to live in a crazy wee bubble.
Cosmo

25th Jan 10 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GF-91
Banned

25th Jan 10 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Obviously we didn't know about his illness when we lived with him, but a quick few things that occured during that time.

He thought I stole a cheque addressed to him and was told to withhold it from him.
He thought he was going out with this girl and he had to turn down a football career because she asked him to (they'd spoken 2 or 3 times)
He put towels over all the TV's in the house as the BBC had put cameras in them
He took apart his TV to find one
He asked the boss at our pub to turn off the FA Cup final as they were sending out messages...

Many other things that I can't remember at the moment, you can't make this stuff up

I lol'd at this.
pow
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Poor guy, but lol
nathy_87

25th Jan 10 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Derby, it will do things to you.

Your not wrong there _Allan_ I work there and that's bad enough.
Colin

25th Jan 10 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened to one of my school mates, smoked way too much weed & also took other stuff when he could get it. Got paranoia BIG TIME & stopped coming out. He was found in a bad way not sure who by but he had taken his TV to bits because he was under the impression someone had bugged it, he had also stuffed bots of paper into any cracks in the walls. Got sectioned & came out worse. Couldnt get a job after that & just got worse.

One night a few mates got texts, pretty much saying cheers for bing a mate. He was found hanging from a tree by a dog walker in local woods.

Sad waste really, he was a nice guy i'd known since P1 at school. I know a lot of folk say weed & coke is harmless but certain folk should really just step away!!
Dom

25th Jan 10 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like he's 'fucked up proppa!' However, the Neurophone is a real device which does make you perceive sound as if it's coming from inside your head (wiki Pat Flanagan).
Tiger

25th Jan 10 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe him
Cosmo

25th Jan 10 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
I believe him

[Tiger's mind speaking] No you do not Tiger [/Tiger's mind speaking]
Cavey

25th Jan 10 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin, that's awful, I don't like this guy too much after these experiences, but don't want him dead!

We came to the conclusion yesterday that there must be something underlying for him to go proper tits up after drugs, and that it won't affect 99.9% of people, but if there's something there it'll kinda flick the switch and aggravate the minor problem turning it into a bigger one.

He also had a mate of ours against the wall accusing him of stealing his fags, he didn't even smoke.
and the same guy, he thought was reporting on him, he told him he "would beat him physically and mentally" my mate laughed in his face and said "Erm, I don't think you will...."
Skylined

25th Jan 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

send him onto 4chan that'll sort him out
lostboy
Banned

25th Jan 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A lot of my mates smoke weed and I have tried it a few times, not many people haven't tried weed as they all think its harmless, but I've seen changes in them as I've known them 10-20 years, things like coke and amphetamines have also come into the equation, its when these drugs are abused that it starts doing bad things.

Cannabis is actually one of the worst drugs although people who use it regular say its harmless as they don't see the changes within themselves, but it really does fuck peoples heads up causing cannabis psychosis. Extreme paranoia is one of its worst traits.
Ad Blue B

26th Jan 10 at 03:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my mates lost it a while back... hes 21 now, hes been smoking weed since he was 16, about 4 months ago he went on holiday, two days before that he was admitted to hospital because he was found sat upright in his bed screaming because he thought someone was in his room, he did it 5 times in 2 nights... the hospital put him on some drug and he went away feeling a bit better, whilst on holiday it started getting worse, and he ended up in hospital over there, they ended up coming back two days early from their holiday, the night they got back, he went straight out in his car and decided to do nearly 60 down a road which is only a 30... he ended up hitting a car head on, slamming straight into a van and then sliding into another car that was parked at the side of the road, the car was a total write off (Corsa 'C' 2002
(i think)) and he ended up in hospital with a broken leg and a broken back, hes okay now but still occaisionally wakes up in the middle of the night...
MatthewR

26th Jan 10 at 06:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I smoke weed all the time im not paranoid

I said im not paranoid
Daimo B

26th Jan 10 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
Cannabis is actually one of the worst drugs although people who use it regular say its harmless as they don't see the changes within themselves, but it really does fuck peoples heads up causing cannabis psychosis. Extreme paranoia is one of its worst traits.

As a smoker of 10 years who gave up in sept last year, I can say your talking utter bollox.

As said, there is an underlying issue with the physcotic issues. Win statement...

"We came to the conclusion yesterday that there must be something underlying for him to go proper tits up after drugs, and that it won't affect 99.9% of people, but if there's something there it'll kinda flick the switch and aggravate the minor problem turning it into a bigger one."

Myself, partner, best friend, and 2-3 of my other best mates smoked it daily for this time, and many of them still do.

All earn over £40k in good jobs, house, cars, bikes etc.. None are mad, insecure, or paranoid.

As you've said, you've tried it a few times, there-fore know everythign about it. Me having smoked it 10 years and doing more research on it than I care to remember, knows nothing....

Wasn't your first few posts on here about jokingly killing yourself and telling everyone to do the same.....?

Some people just don't know when enough is enough for the day. Some drinkers can't drink much due to liver order, bodies are different, and whilst its not "healthy" and does cause some issues with personnality, its not all bad.
Nath

26th Jan 10 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HOLY SHIT THAT IS HILARIOUS

p.s. Is he a football fan?
Cosmo

26th Jan 10 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
As funny as what he's saying is, it might be an idea to speak to his parents. The fact he's so openly voicing his dilusions kinda suggests he's a bit psychotic and probably not taking his meds! Beliefs of thought insertion is one of the classic signs of schizophrenia so it MIGHT be best if he got another cto for a wee stint at the hospital!

Its his meds that are making him act liek that, as the MAN is giving them to him.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone remember the mental guy I lived with? 22 database queries in 0.4892230 seconds