corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Hyundai accent 2001 (Needs work) £225 ONO

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hyundai accent 2001 (Needs work) £225 ONO
MrMillar

User status: Offline
26th Jan 10 at 02:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Hyundai
Model - Accent
Engine - 1.3i
Mileage - 65171
Price - 225 ONO

Location - Skelmersdale (Near Wigan)
Contact phone number - 07598028475
Contact email address - Lewis_mmp@msn.com

General information - Here I have my Hyundai Accent (2001 1.3i) I am selling this as I don't have the money or time to repair it, it is declared as SORN, this is because it failed it's MOT due to emissions (due to the lamber sensor being faulty apparently), there is some body damage (as shown in pictures) the engine management light wont go off do to a small wiring problem, starts first time just won't go anywhere do to the gear linkage.
it has 4 fairly new tyres and the car is in very good shape apart from the problems listed above, it has a tape cassete player (as stock) but it isn't fitted because I removed my DvD player and haven't got around fitting the old tape casste player in, and has a anti theft alarm

The car will need to be picked up, cash on pick-up, please no time wasters.

[Edited on 26-01-2010 by MrMillar]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Hyundai accent 2001 (Needs work) £225 ONO 24 database queries in 0.0084200 seconds