corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Apple iPhone 3G 8GB.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Apple iPhone 3G 8GB.
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
27th Jan 10 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As per title, I am selling my iPhone 3G 8GB as I have ordered my new one which will arrive on Friday.

This phone is genuinely in mint condition with only a few tiny scuffs on the rear of the casing (so minor they probably wouldn't show on a photograph?). It's not been f*cked about with, not jailbroken or had any applications added so it is an unmolested phone which would be as it came from the factory.

The ONLY thing I could get a bit picky on is that the silicon on the charger where the interface plugs into the phone has come away slightly but that doesn't affect it in any way.

All original boxes included, charger, headphones (I will give you the brand spankers and I will keep the ones I have used about twice!) etc.

£220 collected or £225 delivered with insurance and signed for delivery. (A faulty one has just sold on eBay for £232! )

Any inspection welcome.
Limecat
Banned

27th Jan 10 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, a new lead will be included as well as the old one with the peeling silicone so think of it as being A1!
Antwon

28th Jan 10 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£200? I'm after a 16gb ideally. And location?
Limecat
Banned

28th Jan 10 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am in Stockport.

Its only been up a few hours on 3 sites and I already have 3 interested parties, one of which saying he will definitely take it after weekend, so I am not currently looking to move on the price TBH!

[Edited on 28-01-2010 by LETGSI16V]
Antwon

28th Jan 10 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No worries, best of luck mate.
Limecat
Banned

28th Jan 10 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold and payment received!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Apple iPhone 3G 8GB. 24 database queries in 0.3728480 seconds