corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" Lenso RS5 Alloys and Tyres - Ultra polished dish!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17" Lenso RS5 Alloys and Tyres - Ultra polished dish!!
Chappers

User status: Offline
29th Jan 10 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale my set of 17" gun metal grey Lenso RS5's. These are absolutely stunning wheels and have a really nice deep dish on them. I have spent alot of money on these wheels. I have recently had the dishes professionally polished. It has made such a difference to the wheels and they look even better. Cost me alot of money but they are a mirror finish, you can literally see yur face in them lol! I have also treated them with wax to stop them from weathering as I don't like lacquering them as I think they tend to go duller.
They are multi-fits and have 4x100mm and 4x108mm pcd's!
One of the wheels has a small chunk out of the alloy on the rim, however, I have run these on my car and tested them on my machines and they are all still straight and true. On of the other wheels has a couple of tiny curb marks but they really are tiny and you don't notice them, just trying to be as honest as I can.
There are some small chip marks out of the centre of the wheels and a little bit of bubbling on the inside of a couple of the spokes, this isn't noticable at all but again I'm just being honest. One of the centre plates is missing, I am currently trying to get a replacement though.
The tyres are excellent. 3 of them have between 5-7mm tread remaining and the other has around 3mm left so still got loads of life left in it.
The tyres are 205/40r17's so nice and low profile and these really do stick to the road as a concequence.
The offset on them is 35. If you need spacers or think you might then let me know as I have a load of different sizes and extended bolts that I can sell you with the wheels.
These really do look stunning on the car and these dishes are unique, no other lenso's are mirror finish like this.
These are over £600 new and the dishes don't look as good.

Pics:

I'm looking for around £370ono for these as they have cost me alot of money.
I can courier them anywhere in the U.K. for £40 extra.
Any questions then just drop me a pm and I'll get straight back to you.
Cheers
Chappers
Chappers

29th Jan 10 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Chappers

31st Jan 10 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open to offers
Chappers

3rd Feb 10 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Price drop!
£360 delivered to your door 24hr courier!
Chappers

5th Feb 10 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Chappers

8th Feb 10 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£350 delivered!!
Chappers

14th Feb 10 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£300 collected or £330 delivered!!
Chappers

15th Feb 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

open to offers on swaps!
Chappers

16th Feb 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Chappers

17th Feb 10 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Chappers

18th Feb 10 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" Lenso RS5 Alloys and Tyres - Ultra polished dish!! 24 database queries in 0.0708981 seconds