corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bollox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bollox
Adam-D

User status: Offline
   9th Mar 03 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er ive broken my corsa
it was pissing down wih rain couldnt see in my mirror's reversed into garage skew whiff
crunch awww sh*t what was that went forward clonk asre twatted my mirror on the friggin door post what a bastard
got it straight went in didnt want to get out of my car to see the back bout 5 mins went by though aww screw it its done
had a look need new bumper creased it new rear light many many pices new mirror is a bit wobbly
my what a good day i had
and im completely skint so the rear is held togeteher with sellotape
looks well smart and probably illeagal
oh well
tommorow is another day
adam
CorsaLad

9th Mar 03 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, sorry to hear about that mate. i did something similar reversed into a pole 2 months after i passed me test
Adam-D

9th Mar 03 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not good thing is ive been driving for adges and never done sumit and daft as thisi mean bloody hellive done it a milion times
ah well its done now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bollox 22 database queries in 0.0110550 seconds