corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Flocking

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flocking
Nad

User status: Offline
31st Jan 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi people,

at the moment this isn't a group buy, but if needs be can be converted to one. I'm sure there are a few people on here that can chime in on my quality of service but I will leave that to them.

I did want to offer an across the board discount for all my services, paint correction, flocking and brake+suspension retail but this doesn't seem to be able to be implemented.

Now, I know many people who frequent here don't all currently own Corsa's, so I won't tie the discount down to them. Average dash price for mid sized car is around £120 although this varies with colour, complexity and prep work required. Mini dashes are more around £90 whereas something like a Supra is £160.

All our processes are thoroughly tested and are continued to be so, having over 10kmiles put through wheels, archliners and rocker covers. The dashes are the easy bits

Club discount currently stands at 10%, if a few people wish to group together and send items within the same time period I will increase this to 15%.

More information can be seen at www.atouchofflock.co.ukhttp://www.atouchofflock.co.uk

Whilst I check on here often, if it's urgent email or ring me.

Thanks

Nad
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Feb 10 at 15:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump for a top guy, very pleased with the work I had done and will be having more done in the future. Great customer sevice and a great price too.

Gareth F

19th Feb 10 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump, heard good things also about his work.

Love the Evo btw, saw it in Chichester

[Edited on 19-02-2010 by Gareth F]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Flocking 24 database queries in 0.0062711 seconds